Thursday, February 19, 2009

Brian Krassenstein Blog

Well, guys I have been getting a lot of emails as of late from people wanting me to blog in my free time about the various online stuff I'm involved in. I don't have a ton of time but I will try my best to come here from time to time to give updates.

As Many of you may know I used to own, and still do manage parts of Talkgold. I've been through more then enough headaches with that site, but learned a lot dealing with quite a few insane people on that forum. There were a lot of smart and sincere people as well, many of which are now moderating and adminstrating the forum now.

For the Time Being you can follow some articles that I write for commission for sites like Aptera 2e Car Forum.

Brian Krassenstein's Ezine Articles
Brian Krassensteins GoArticles

Also there is a bio one of my clients created for me at: Wikidot - Krassenstein Bio

I'll try and leave a few messages here each month to update you all on some new things I'm invovled in. Right now I'm working on a 3rd e-book, as well as consulting in domain name monetization and advertising sales for various investors and webmasters alike.

Sincerely
Brian Krassenstein

No comments:

Post a Comment